Bell Homestead Society
Established in 1995, the Bell Homestead Society provides the opportunity to get more involved with Brantford's most famous family home. Your paid membership provides the following benefits:
- Free admission to the site, including our seasonal special events;
- Taking part in specially arranged workshops and seminars at reduced rates;
- Receiving the museum's bi-annual newsletter which provides updates on activities at the site and interesting articles written by staff and volunteers;
- A 10% discount on all gift shop purchases;
- Free admission to our associate sites, The Brant Museum & Archives and Myrtleville House Museum (excluding special event programmes).
- Discounted rates for children's programmes
Plus, you'll have the opportunity to become more directly involved with the governance and development of the museum as an elected member of the Bell Homestead Committee or participation with various sub-committees.
More importantly, you'll be able to take pride in knowing that your membership is helping to perpetuate an important part of our heritage for generations to come. Simply print off, fill out, and return the registration form and return it to the museum with your payment so that you, too, can share the wealth of our unique history!
The documents download require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click the provided links to open automatically or click to DOWNLOAD the Acrobat Reader.