Programmes must be scheduled a minimum of two weeks in advance.
Please have the following information ready when you book your programme:
- Date and time you desire (keeping in mind that the site is closed on Mondays)
- Grade level
- Number of students expected to attend
- School address, telephone and fax number
- Email address of booking teacher
- Any special needs (learning, mobility, allergies,etc) that students may have
Our programmes do not include breaks for snacks. If your class needs a break, please let us know when you book the programme and we will gladly plan for one! Keep in mind that scheduling a break will lengthen your visit to the Bell Homestead. If you need to cancel your programme for any reason, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance*. A cancellation fee may apply.
*This does not apply to weather-related cancellations or cancellations due to unforseen circumstances.