Day Camps Registration
Day camps are open to children between the ages of 5 and 11. If you wish to register a child younger than 5 with their older siblings, please discuss this with our education coordinator. Children older than 11 may become junior volunteers at our day camps. Please ask the education coordinator for more details. If your child has any special needs, please let us know. Activities and crafts will be planned to accommodate your child's abilities.
Day camp runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Unfortunately, we do not offer before or after-care. You can drop your child off no earlier than 8:45 a.m. and pick up no later than 4:15 p.m.
Full day: $25.00 per child
Half day: $12.50 per child
Museum members receive a 25% discount on day camp fees
How to Register
You can register your child in person, by telephone, or by email. You must make payment at the time of registration. We cannot hold a spot for your child if you have not paid. You can make your registration at either the Bell Homestead or at the Parks and Recreation Office. Please have the following information ready when you register your child:
- Child's name and age
- Parent/Guardian's name
- Parent/Guardian's home phone number
- Child's health card number
- Any medical conditions, health concerns, or special needs the child may have
- Any food allergies
- Any medications the child is on
- Emergency contact information
- Name and relationship to child of person picking child up
- Credit card number (if registering by phone or email)
What to Send with your Child
- Appropriate outdoor clothing: snowsuits, boots, hats, and mitts in the winter; rubber boots on wet or muddy days; hats and sunscreen in the winter
- Clothes that can get messy: we do have paint smocks, but some children won't wear them
- Lunch, snacks, drinks and refillable water bottles (unless otherwise stated). We do not have a water fountain on-site
Do not send electronic games of any kind with your child. If your child brings a cellphone, they must keep it in their backpack.
To register for day camp, please contact us.
City of Brantford, Parks and Recreation Office
1 Sherwood Drive